Tuesday, September 11, 2012

3rd Grade

Buddy started 3rd Grade last week and so far, so good.  He has a bunch of new friends and has been spending a good portion of his time at school reading books and worrying about the two children in his class with autism.  He has hardly reported anything else about school except those two topics, so I guess things are good. 

I thought I'd share a few "beauty" related quips he's had in the past few days.

He came out of the bathroom, saying in all seriousness, "I hate being so attractive."

Another day he asked me, "I am supposed to think you are pretty?"

And then a different day he was telling me about somebody in his class that "likes" him.  I asked if he thinks she's cute and he said, "No.  She has buck teeth and a long face like you." 

No comments: