Friday, February 22, 2008

TV

Because of the recently concluded writer’s strike, we were forced to add some new shows to the TV line-up. I mean, what else are we going to do, read a book? One of the shows that M decided was worth watching was the Bigg.est Lo.ser. At first I made fun of her for it, but then I started watching it. I have become a fan. However, much like my post about Supe.rsize Me, I don’t think this show has had the effect on me that it should.

The other night, we were watching an episode where the contestants were sent home for a week. Instead of getting support from their families and friends, many of them were being taunted to eat all sorts of stuff. As I’m watching this, and seeing all of the food, I got extremely hungry. Never mind the fact that I had eaten plenty during the day. Finally, I had to break out the two boxes of cookies that I had just gotten that day to satisfy my cravings. It helped, but I tried to get M off the couch to go get some chicken wings. It was probably good that she didn’t. I guess I’d better get back to the gym.

No comments: