I got this idea from Jackie. This is such a funny idea. I agree with her that a few of the questions made me feel really good. A few of them... not so much. Apparently from the perspective of my son, I have a real serious weight problem.
I interviewed Buddy (almost 5 years old) for the answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you!"
2. What makes mom happy? "When I listen to you and obey Jesus."
3. What makes mom sad? "When I don't listen and obey."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "I don't really know!!!!!"
5. What was your mom like as a child? "She helped her mom."
6. How old is your mom? "42" When I laughed he said, "I mean, 21."
7. How tall is your mom? "You are 840 pounds I think."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Playing with her kids"
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "She works."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Working"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Taking care of me."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "I don't know! Why are these answers so hard?!"
13. What does your mom do for her job? "She takes care of her kids."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Chicken I think."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When you forgive me."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "She'd be a car character."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "She helps clean up and she plays with me."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both came from Jesus and he wanted to make us the same."
19. How are you and your mom different? "Hmm. That's a really hard question."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because she gives me hugs and kisses."