Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Interview with an almost 5 year old

So, since I haven’t posted for a while, I thought it would be fun to ask Buddy the same questions that M asked. Below are his answers. What I didn’t write down where the many things that he said I don’t do with him. He got tired of answering the questions about halfway through and started to add more commentary.

1. What is something dad always says to you? "I like to play with you and I love you!"

2. What makes dad happy? "When I listen to my parents."

3. What makes dad sad? "When I don't do stuff that you want me to do."

4. How does your dad make you laugh? "When you’re funny. This is the one we already did!”

5. What was your dad like as a child? "Played puzzles and played games and stuff."

6. How old is your dad? "21? Is that right?."

7. How tall is your dad? "30 pounds."

8. What is his favorite thing to do? "Go to SeaWorld with me"

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? "Go to the store."

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? "For doing stuff."

11. What is your dad really good at? "At fast running."

12. What is your dad not very good at? "Coloring stuff, like coloring in the lines.”

13. What does your dad do for his job? "Go to work and get some money for all of us."

14. What is your dad's favorite food? "Chicken and corn."

15. What makes you proud of your dad? "When you let me go to stuff like Disneyland and SeaWorld."

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? "He’d be Uncle Luke."

17. What do you and your dad do together? "Watch the Killers, play with cars and trucks, play dragons, and play pirates."

18. How are you and your dad the same? "We throw the balls at OMSI. Remember when you threw the balls at me? That hurt! Because we kind of look like the same."

19. How are you and your dad different? "My clothes, I think."

20. How do you know your dad loves you? "Because you give me hugs and kisses. I think that was the right answer."

No comments: