Friday, February 13, 2009

La Musica

Part of the "fun" of moving and unpacking boxes is that you find stuff that you either forgot you had or find stuff you had not seen in a long time. A while back my parents gave me some of my stuff that they had in their attic. There were a couple boxes of old tapes that I had collected. Anyone who knows me knows that I love music. I have a pretty extensive music collection. My tape collection started when I was in 4th grade and lasted until I started to get more on CD.

Anyway, I found the tapes in the move and went through them the other night. I did end up getting rid of a lot of them, but I kept most of the music that I got when I was in Argentina. In addition, I also found some old recordings that people had made with a handheld tape recorder at some of our shows. Interestingly enough, the good folks at Acura decided to equip the 2008 TL-S with a cassette deck in addition to all of the other audio functions. I now have a box of tapes in my trunk and I've been listening to my old cassettes for the last week or so. It's been pretty fun.

No comments: