Saturday, November 28, 2009

Projects-Painting


The lighting in the room is dim, and our camera isn't very good so the color is actually quite a bit different than it appears in the photos. The second photo is closer to the actual color.

A couple weeks ago I managed to finish painting our room, thanks to G's parents watching the boys one day when they were here visiting -- and some late nights after they left. It turned out excellent! It took me months to commit to the color, but G and several trusted friends all gave me some encouragement and I'm really happy with the results. I was really worried the color would be too "baby boy," but quite the contrary (although it does sort of look like a baby's nursery in the photos!)

2 comments:

R said...

It looks great! and while you may not take culinary risk (as noted in the turkey post), you take decorating risk and the chance you took onthe bureau turned out great.

Nicki said...

I'm so glad you went with that color. I want to see it in person!