Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Couldn't Make This Stuff Up If I Tried -- Part 2

A couple weeks ago I was shopping at Costco and walked by a lady giving out samples.  She stopped me to say something to Sambo.  Then she said something about the product she was handing out, then struck up conversation with me about Dr. Oz, asking me if I knew who he was.  I told her, "Of course I do..." all the while wondering why she was bringing him up.  Random, I thought.

She was the typical sample-distributor at Costco.  In her 70's.  

Things got a little sketchy from there.  She then told me about how she wanted to stalk Dr. Oz and had been looking for his address on the Internet.

With a twinkle in her eye she pointed to her white hair and said, "Just because you've got snow on the roof, doesn't mean you don't have fire in the furnace."  And then she pointed to her, well, you get the idea.

I walked away quickly because I could not contain my laughter.  And now several weeks later, I still think that must be one the strangest and yet funniest things that's ever happened to me.

5 comments:

Myndi said...

If I make it to 70 I'm going to make pervy comments to as many people as possible. That's freaking awesome!

crazymamma said...

I second Myndi's comment..i CANNOT WAIT UNTIL I AM 70 & then maybe i can actually get away with it..i mean really..u know me know..but can u picture me at 70..it is gonna be a RIOT!

crazymamma said...

maybe costco will be hiring when i turn 70..i bet i could make a few random strangers day...because if i were to to it know i would prob end up in jail for my comments..ahahahahahaha

crazymamma said...

i meant now not know! shesh i suck at spelling

J said...

Forget being 70...I'm going to start making creepy comments to random people right now. That's super funny!