Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How to Throw The Head of the Household Under the Bus

 This morning Buddy was asking me what the red bumps were on his arms.  I told him it's excema, which just means his skin is getting irritated by something.  He asked if it's the same as what daddy has on his arms.  I told him I'm not sure, but daddy has allergies too, so his skin might be getting irritated too.

Then the conversation took a turn I could never have expected:

Buddy:  Me and daddy are the same.  Except we don't look alike.
Me:  No, you aren't the same, but you have some similarities.
Buddy:  Well, we are both obnoxious.

(Then I walked away thinking you said it, not me.  And then I laughed really, really hard.)

4 comments:

G said...

Hmm. I wonder where he learned the work "obnoxious" . . . .

R said...

G, I think I know the answer to your question.

crazymamma said...

Ahahahahahahaha!

Myndi said...

I like reading these posts at work, needing a good laugh.