- When G suggested we pool our resources and fly my sister and her family (including their baby due to arrive any day!) here for Christmas.
- All the help G gave me this weekend. Hanging Halloween decorations, which pleased Buddy beyond belief. Mowing and fertilizing the lawn. Taking me to the grocery store. Cleaning the house 5 times. Vacuuming. Helping with dinner. Wrangling children.
- When G took me to Craft Warehouse, Dollar Tree, and Joann Fabric because he needed to get out of the house. The only places I was willing to go were those husband/kid un-friendly places.
- Picking out our pumpkins.
- Going to Burgerville. I learned they have sanitizer. And they have a recylcing bin. I LOVE recycling AND sanitizer!!!!! I didn't think it was possible to love Burgerville any more, but I do now.
- When Sambo told us on the way to Burgerville that he needed to go poop. That was the first time he's ever flat-out told us.
- Staying up late and sleeping in a little.
- Taking a nap on Saturday.
- Relief Society today. And typically I'm not a huge fan of Relief Society, so that's saying something.
- When Sambo surprised us by answering this question during FHE tonight: "When do you feel the spirit, Sambo?" He thought for a second and said, "Listen to Jesus."
- Getting this little project finished. I bought a very low-quality white particle board cabinet off Criagslist. We gave it a little elbow grease, spray painted it, and updated the hardware. Looks pretty good doesn't it? It's now the home for all of our boys' craft supplies. I love it! I saw something similar a couple weeks but couldn't stomach the $200 price tag. Cabinet plus supplies cost around $40.
- When Sambo told us on the way to Burgerville that he needed to go poop. I hate public restrooms.
- When Sambo learned to use the word "hate" and now says it in every other sentence. According to the last 15 minutes, he apparently strongly hates going to bed.
- When G found out on Friday afternoon that he's got a case that is indeed going to trial in a few weeks. Which is why I enjoyed having him around so much this weekend.