- Glorious fall weather. We've had temps in the mid-70's for a few weeks and it's been so nice. I put my face in the sun every afternoon and I think that vitamin D has seriously prevented the loony bin.
- How much joy Halloween decorations bring my boys. They LOVE everything about Halloween and have taken great care to make our front porch the scariest on the street.
- The candy bouquet that appeared on my porch today. (thank you)
- Speaking of candy. The large amounts of candy, caffeine, hamburgers, and pizza I've consumed in the past few weeks.
- Weight loss despite all the crap I've been eating. Unfortunately, stress is the only way I lose weight, but I'll take it, I guess.
- Our dinner conversations with the boys. So, so funny.
- General Conference weekend. It couldn't have come at a better time. Wearing my pajamas all weekend, snuggling on the couch with my family, and listening to uplifting messages from inspired leaders. Honestly, what could be better?
- Tickets to see The Killers in a few weeks.
- And this is probably a really bad habit, but I've been taking epic naps every Monday after dropping Buddy off to school. Maybe it's the Monday nap that's prevented the loony bin actually.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Another craptastic week/month. But there were a few good things from the past few days: