Thursday, May 10, 2007

I Do Not Condone This Behavior

I spent a crazy day cooped up in the house watching three extra kids, plus Buddy. This evening we went outside for a minute to get some energy out before dinner. While I was thumbing through the mail Buddy informed me he wanted to "go potty on the plants." I told him if he had to go, he could go in the house. He said he didn't really need to. In my head I thought, "You've got to be kidding me," but then I got distracted reading the newspaper.

A few minutes later I hear my neighbor shout "Good [insert explicative]." Whenever someone swears (me included), they're usually referring to some crazy thing Buddy has done/is doing.

Sure enough. My lovely child was taking a leak on the grass. In the front yard. While several cars drove by. On a very warm evening. With most of the neighborhood also in their front yards.

Camping or some other dire situation -- fine. But relieving yourself in the front yard is so not cool. At least it was only number one.

2 comments:

G said...

He did not learn this from me, I swear.

Anonymous said...

Remember when Jordan would do #1 and #2 in the yard!