Friday, December 24, 2010

The Lady of the House is Another Year Older (by G)



Today is M's 34th Birthday even though she doesn't look it. I think I have a harder time waiting for it than she does. She usually doesn't like surprises unless it's presents, so I try to keep her guessing even though I have a hard time keeping it to myself. This year I told the boys that she wants two things for her birthday. The first is peace and the second is quiet. We'll do our best.

Her talents are:

- Hardworking
-Responsible
-Funny
-Great cook
-Smart
-Good friend
-Travel agent
-Pretty
-Organized
-Involved
-Kind, compassionate, and service oriented
-Teacher
-Religious

She likes:

-Reading
-Cooking and eating
-Going to the gym
-Hanging out with friends
-Traveling
-Crafts
-Music
-Shopping
-Me and the boys
-Adoption
-News
-Holidays

She dislikes:

-Messes
-Drama
-Broken bones
-Annoyance
-Germs
-Boogers
-Mass chaos

3 comments:

crazymamma said...

Happy birthday miguel!! yay! another year older another year hotter! wooot woot

Emma said...

Happy Birthday M!!!

StrykerLOVE said...

Happy Late Birthday! I remembered in my mind but didn't get home to 'say' it until last night. I hope it was everything you wanted it to be and your boys did indeed give you Peace and Quiet.