Monday, December 13, 2010

My Other Big Boy is 36!

Little G is officially in his "late 30's."  Speaking of growing up so fast!  It seems crazy to think we've been friends for 14 years.  He honestly has hardly changed: besides a few pounds, gray hairs, two degrees, and two kids.  He's almost exactly like he was when I first met him.  Let's see... I wonder if he'll still be listening to pop and/or punk music at 50?!  I wonder if he'll still be madly in love with ribs and snowboarding, loud concerts, and collecting friends?  Here's to lots more birthdays together!  Happy Birthday to my favorite person!

To keep with tradition this year:

Here are his talents:
  • Hardworker
  • Loyal
  • Great sense of humor
  • Amazing and involved father
  • Responsible
  • Easy to get along with.  I've decided that if you can't get along with him, it's your problem.  (I have to remind myself of that at times...)
  • Quick to forgive
  • Making brownies (I proved last night this is NOT one of my talents.)
  • Making clients happy
  • Playing with the kids
  • Back scratches
  • Patience
His Likes:
  • Skiing and snowboarding
  • Downloading and listening to music
  • Going to concerts
  • Going out to dinner
  • Ribs
  • Hamburgers
  • Sleeping in
  • Going on vacation
  • Our boys
  • Me
  • Reading
  • Movies
  • Shopping
His Dislikes:
  • Hanging Christmas lights (but he does it anyway)
  • Getting up early
  • Meetings
  • Squash
  • Cooking (although he's pretty good at it)
  • Dishes (but he does them almost every night)
  • Poop

4 comments:

Nicki said...

This is why I love you guys...You don't look your age and G doesn't act his age...it's a match made in heaven!

StrykerLOVE said...

I would hope that poop would be in the dislike catagory. Greg better do one of these for you - I've enjoyed reading them all :-)

R said...

HBD, G. I hope it's a good one. We are glad you are part of the family!

Myndi said...

Wait, you're *only* 36?

If you don't like poop, of course you don't like squash.

Happy Birthday. I really like that picture of you boys, super cute.